FALL TERM: September 14 – December 7, 2019 (12 classes) *no class Thanksgiving weekend (October 12, 2019)
WINTER TERM: January 11 – February 29, 2020 (8 classes)
SPRING TERM: March 7 – May 9, 2020 (9 classes) *no class Easter weekend (April 11, 2020)
All classes take place on Saturdays.
Class Schedule & Fees 2019-20
- There will be NO CLASSES held on April 11, 2019 (Easter weekend) for the Spring 2020 term.
* HST included (registration 107962771 RR 0001).
Payment and Policies
- All fees are due upon registration. A non-refundable registration fee of $25 is included in the total fee. See below for the full policy.
- Receive a 10% discount on your second child’s fee and 15% discount on your third child’s fee (must be from the same household). The discount is calculated on the lower fee.
- All parents/guardians will be required to sign a waiver at the time of registration.
Thanks to the support of our generous donors, the School offers a limited number of subsidized placements in the program to local residents of Regent Park and St. Jamestown neighbourhoods. To be considered for subsidized placement, please fill out the form below and return to the School’s office. For further information on this initiative, please contact the School’s Office at 416-967-6887 | [email protected].
- Changes in class level may be made, dependent on availability and teacher recommendation, in the first few weeks of each semester to ensure each child is in a class suitable to his/her development.
- Children are registered according to their age. In some cases, children who are new to dance may be registered in a younger class.
- For Early Steps, children must be at least 3 years of age by the first class.
- Refunds will be granted in the first three weeks of each session. After this date, refunds will only be granted in exceptional cases, to be determined by the School. Refunds will be calculated on the remaining classes in the term. There is a non-refundable $25 registration fee. All dates and times are subject to change.
- Physical activity carries with it risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. Participation in classes offered at the School is voluntary and the parents/guardians of participants knowingly assume all risks associated with their child’s participation.
- The building is not a nut or allergy free environment, but the School makes every effort to ensure that all parents/guardians and participants are mindful of washing hands before entering the studio. If you have specific questions about allergies or health risks, please contact the School office.
- The School provides a safe, positive, and welcoming learning environment.
- The School reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person who jeopardizes our ability to provide such an atmosphere.
Stay in Touch!
To receive news and updates about the Young Dancers Program, please join our mailing list.