WELCOME, BIENVENUE, BIENVENIDA, добро пожаловать…
Students come to the School from across Canada, as well as from more than 30 countries around the world! As a student, you will become a part of a close-knit community and meet new friends who share your passion for dance.
International students accepted into the Professional Training Program will need to obtain the appropriate documents from Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
International students will need to obtain a study permit, medical insurance, and in some cases, depending on the home country, a temporary resident visa.
International students must also provide the School with photocopies of their passport and immigration documentation for their student files on registration day.
The School is officially designated by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities for the purposes of the International Student Program.
Please carefully review the Application Guidelines below BEFORE submitting your application:
In order to obtain a study permit, prospective international students will need the following:
- A letter of acceptance from the School;
- Proof of identity, such as a valid passport;
- Proof of financial support in order to pay the School fees and to live in Toronto;
- To establish that they will return home at the end of their studies;
- To provide medical and/or security information, if needed; and
- To qualify as temporary residents in Canada and to obtain a temporary resident visa, if needed.
Full details are available at Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website
Students must apply for these documents before traveling to Canada and allow for processing time by the visa office.
International students are required to obtain medical insurance before classes begin. You could opt only to obtain emergency health insurance, but the School recommends obtaining extended health coverage.
Proof of health care coverage must be provided to the Recruitment & Training Associate on registration day.