- Classes are designed for students ages 16 and older.
- All faculty and accompanists are subject to change.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
- All classes are subject to sufficient registration.
- Physical activity carries with it risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. Participation in classes offered at the School is voluntary and each participant knowingly assumes all risks associated with their own participation.
- The School aims to provide a safe, positive, and welcoming learning environment.
- The School reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person who jeopardizes our ability to provide such an atmosphere.
What should I wear to class?
We recommend close fitting, comfortable clothing for class, such as leotards, tights, unitards, sweat clothes, leggings, or yoga wear. All classes are in bare feet.
How big is the class and what is the age range?
The number of people in each class will vary depending on the time of year and number of drop-ins and registrations per term, per course. The average attendance ranges from 10-15 individuals per class. The maximum class size at any given time is 25.
Classes are open to ages 16 and up. The average age of individuals will vary, depending on those who have registered. At any given time, we have dancers from their twenties and thirties, to fifties and sixties.
Where are you located? Is there parking at the School?
We are located in the heart of Toronto’s historic Cabbagetown, at 80 Winchester Street – just east of Parliament Street, between Carlton and Wellesley Streets. There is street parking available near the School.