Summer Dance Camp Fees
Camp Fee (9 am – 4 pm; drop off: 8:45 – 9 am; pick up 4 – 4:15 pm): $250/week
After-Camp Care (4:30 – 6 pm, optional): $75/week
- The camp fee includes the Summer Dance Camp T-shirt for your dancer!
- Please bring your child dressed in comfortable dance clothes for indoor activities, and bring weather-appropriate outdoor clothes and sneakers. Make sure to include sunscreen for the sunny days!
- The program cost does not include food and snacks. Please pack a lunch, two snacks, and a water bottle.
- Receive a 10% discount on your second child’s camp fee and 15% discount on your third child’s fee (must be from the same household).
- HST is included (registration 107962771 RR 0001). Campers are eligible for the Federal Children’s Arts Tax Credit. The School will provide you with a receipt in order to claim these credits on your income tax return.
- All parents/guardians are required to sign a release form at the time of registration/before camp commences. Download the release form for Summer Dance Camp 2017 here: Summer Dance Camp Release Form 2017.
- All parents/guardians are required to provide information about persons authorized to pick up their children at the time of registration/before camp commences. Download the Pick-Up Authorization Form here: Summer Camp Pick-Up Authorization Form.
- Physical activity carries with it risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries.
- Participation in classes offered during the Summer Dance Camp is voluntary and the parents/guardians of participants knowingly assume all risks associated with their child’s participation.
- The building is not a nut or allergy free environment, but the School makes every effort to ensure that all parents/guardians and participants are mindful of washing hands before entering the studio. If you have specific questions about allergies or health risks, please contact the School’s office.
- The School provides a safe, positive, and welcoming learning environment.
- The School reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person who jeopardizes our ability to provide such an atmosphere.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All fees are due upon registration.
- Cancellation requests must be emailed to [email protected].
- All cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee.
- Refunds for cancellations requested within 10 business days of the summer camp start date are subject to a cancellation penalty of 50% of the total program cost.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested after the summer camp start date.
- All refund requests are dealt with on an individual basis.
How to Register
Download the registration form for Summer Dance Camp 2017 here:
Summer Dance Camp Registration Form 2017.
Register by Phone/Email:
Registrations over the phone/email can be processed with a credit card only. Call or email your registration form to: 416-967-6887 | [email protected].
Register by Mail/In Person:
Drop off or mail your registration form to:
The School of Toronto Dance Theatre
80 Winchester Street
Toronto, ON M4X 1B2
We accept cash, debit/credit cards, cheques or money orders. All cheques must be made payable to The School of Toronto Dance Theatre.