- Wear close fitting, comfortable clothing for class such as leotards, tights, unitards, sweat clothes, leggings, or yoga wear. All classes are in bare feet.
- Please sign in at the reception desk before class.
- It is in your best interest to arrive early to warm up before class. However, if you are late for class, enter the studio quietly and find a place at the back of the room.
- Latecomers are permitted up to 5 minutes into class or at the discretion of the teacher.
- No food, drink or footwear is permitted in the studios. Water bottles with lids are permitted.
- Please bring all your valuables into class with you.
- The lounge downstairs is available for your use except when the Theatre is in use for performance.
- Classes are designed for students ages 16 and older.
- There is an expiry date on all class cards. Unused classes on the card cannot be carried over to the next school year. Class cards are valid from the date of purchase until June 30, 2017.
- Class cards are non-transferable.
- All faculty and accompanists are subject to change.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
- All classes are subject to sufficient registration.
- Physical activity carries with it risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. Participation in classes offered at the School is voluntary and each participant knowingly assumes all risks associated with their own participation.
- The School aims to provide a safe, positive, and welcoming learning environment.
- The School reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person who jeopardizes our ability to provide such an atmosphere.